Bookster™ Mobile Reading App for Kids
Children's Books by Imagine Learning
Launch your kids into literacy with Bookster, the read-along storytelling app that reads to your kids, records and plays their voices, and teaches vocabulary along the way.
Designed by educators to help kids of all ages develop literacy skills, Bookster makes beginning to recognize and read new words fun and easy for even the youngest of readers.
Your kids will love Bookster’s
- Entertaining illustrations
- Engaging narration by kids their age
- Read-and-record mode that records as they (or you) read out loud
- Listen-to-recording mode that reads the book with their narration
- Read-along mode that highlights words as they are read aloud, teaching word recognition and vocabulary
- Easy-to-use interface
- Turnable pages that let them move at their own pace
- Interactive pages with tappable words
If your kids like Bookster, they’ll love Gamester, Imagine Learning’s free game app that teaches letters through fun, easy-to-use games and activities.
What's New in the Latest Version
You asked, and we answered. Now you can fill your bookshelf with more of Bookster’s imaginative stories.
Just tap a book to build your collection. You can even preview pages and read a story summary before you download.
For questions or support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (recording feature may not work without external microphone). Requires iOS 4.0 or later.