On September 30, 2011, education will face a daunting challenge: the funding cliff. On that day, the vast majority of stimulus funds will be gone. Educators will have to work to find additional dollars to soften the blow.
On Thursday, June 16, at 2:00 pm MST, Imagine Learning
will present a free one-hour webinar hosted by our grants and funding specialist, Dave Markov. In it, he will share six strategies to help you secure additional funding for your school or district. This webinar will help you:
- Gear up for your funding hunt
- Write successful grant applications
- Access free and low-cost resources to boost grants and donations
- Increase community donations
- Maximize existing district resources
- Optimize a neglected district resource to bring in extra dollars
You’ll leave this practical presentation with actionable ideas you can implement right away. Register today
for this free presentation.
About the Presenter
As grants and funding specialist for Imagine Learning, Dave Markov helps educators find the funding they need. Mr. Markov earned his bachelor’s degree in secondary education before beginning a career as a teacher, curriculum designer, and professional development trainer.