I’ve got good news and bad news for you—and then some more good news.
The good news is that tax revenues for state and local governments have been going up for eight consecutive quarters. That is great for school funding.
The bad news is that it could be years before those revenues reach pre-recession levels. In the meantime, your school or district needs additional funds, because your students can’t wait.
The other good news is that educators are finding additional funding now. They are taking matters into their own hands and applying strategies that enable them to better help their students today.
Of course, there are no magic cures that make budget challenges disappear. However, there are strategies that can help you find additional funding. Our webinar, entitled “Where’s the Money? Finding More Funding for Your Projects and Programs,” will reveal many of those strategies to you, including the following:
- The mindset that launches your search for additional funding
- The government website that gives away computers (but you pay for shipping)
- How to get free training on grant writing so you can complete successful applications
- The website that helps raise funds for your school’s projects
- The simple way to find companies that may donate to your school or district
- How one district created an ongoing stream of donations to fund their technology
- How another district found a clever way to maximize their state funding
- The low cost bonds you can use to help your students now
These ideas have worked in other districts, and they can work in yours too. The webinar is being presented on Thursday, March 15 at 2:00 p.m. MDT.
Sign up to attend the webinar at http://www.imaginelearning.com/webinars/.
Dr. Marc Liebman, former superintendent of the Berryessa Union School District in California and current Chief Academic Officer of Imagine Learning, will present. He will be joined by Dave Markov, grants and funding specialist for Imagine Learning.
There’s no need to sit helplessly while budgets are cut. Here’s your chance to learn strategies that are helping other districts. Please sign up today!