The Educational Customer Success Manager (CSM) proactively drives successful implementations of our products at both the school and district levels. While working in tandem with his/her counterpart in sales, our CSMs strategically guides product usage, building engagement, and customer satisfaction through on-site and remote interactions, trainings, and planning sessions. They effectively apply both an analytical and interpersonal approach to their customer relationships. They use their expertise to coach district administrators, principals, and teacher leaders to ensure a successful partnership, ultimately transforming the lives of the students we serve.
This is an excellent opportunity with a successful education software company. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and bonus potential. This position involves frequent travel (up to 80%) and requires occasional lifting of equipment up to 60 pounds.
The territory for this position includes North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Bachelor’s degree required; education degree preferred or work in education-related field
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Preferred experience teaching or training adults
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for K12 public education
- Knowledge of math, literacy, bilingual and dual language curriculum and research
- Experience delivering professional development sessions and knowledge of adult learning
- District or school administration experience preferred
- EdTech sales or implementation experience preferred
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and previous experience training with technology products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, customer service, and relationship building at all levels, including district administrators (CXO).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with teachers and administrators.
- Ability to adjust on the fly, be flexible, and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Superb computer skills, particularly MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Technical expertise to include basic understanding of hardware configuration, general networking, computer and mobile operating systems
- Self-motivated and self-driven. Ability to establish priorities, maintain schedules, and manage time effectively
- Organization/project management skills
- Professional demeanor and image
- Problem solving skills
- Mission driven
- Willing to become an expert on Imagine Learning’s curriculum and reports integration
- Effective communicator of literacy concepts