The Educational Support Consultant will provide classroom teachers with direct and intensive instructional support services to facilitate the proper use of student data into lesson planning for students, thereby ensuring that the school districts use the program with fidelity. This will result in rapid student achievement, loyalty to the program, and a greater reliance on Imagine Learning as a partner in eliminating the achievement gap.
This position involves frequent travel (up to 80%) and requires occasional lifting of equipment up to 60 pounds.
This position will temporary through September 30, 2014.
- Bachelor’s degree in education required; Master’s degree in education preferred
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting and integrating student data into lesson planning and classroom practice
- Two or more years’ classroom teaching experience in a K-12 setting
- Experience training non-technical adults on technology preferred
- Technical expertise to include basic understanding of hardware configuration, general networking knowledge, and computer operating systems
- Ability to work with customers at all levels of the school district
- Ability to establish priorities, maintain schedules, and manage time effectively
- Organization/project management skills
- Professional demeanor and image
- Excellent communication skills