The Instructional Designer creates effective computer-delivered language and literacy instruction for students in primary schools within the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field
- Native Spanish language skills
- Teaching experience in a K-6 ESL environment
- Experience in curriculum development and/or instructional design
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to effectively manage the workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Graduate studies in English development, curriculum and instruction, and/or instructional technology
The Instructional Designer leads a creative team that includes, video, audio, art, programming, and writing to produce engaging and effective learning activities for elementary students. Instructional designers are also involved with usability, assessment, conferences, and a variety of innovative projects.