The License Management Coordinator is responsible for managing customer licenses; primarily through processing purchase orders and responding to other customer requests.
Essential functions include:
- Processing purchase orders, and credit memos.
- Invoicing customers and providing information to Accounts Receivable to facilitate collections.
- Determining the appropriate start/end dates for software licenses purchased by customers and recording precise data into License Management systems.
- Responding to inquiries from both internal and external customers about the status of purchased licenses.
- Accurately entering detailed data into License Management systems.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Three to five years of work experience in an office setting
- Experience working with and reconciling large data sets
- Track record of working well with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented: extremely organized and meticulous; comfortable with minutia
- Strong problem solving capability: ability to ferret out information from internal databases and the Internet and to make judgment calls based on data
- Ability to multi-task: must be able to manage constant interruptions and be able to re-prioritize throughout the day
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with extensive Excel skills (experience and/or coursework)
- Exceptional communication skills: interface with customers in internal departments (finance, sales, service) and, occasionally, external customers
- Proactive, self-motivated, dependable
- Ability to work quickly to accomplish a steady work load