The National Programs Coordinator actively develops materials, analyzes data, and schedules events in support of National Programs. This position requires good writing and communication skills along with strong organizational skills. Additionally, this person will be a self-starter taking responsibility and ownership over tasks associated with the National Programs team.
The pay is $16-18 per hour with full benefits.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of the sales process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Above average Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible
- High tolerance for changing parameters and demands
- Dependable and able to meet deadlines with a high level of autonomy and accountability
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to receive direction
- Excellent follow-up skills