This position involves the development of software and related activities. Full-time employees will be eligible for an excellent benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field
- Solid C#/.NET skills
- Thorough mastery of multithreading, thread synchronization, and exception handling
- SQL skills desirable
- Game Development (preferably with Unity3D) desirable
- Native Win32 (C++/Delphi) or Mac (Objective-C) skills desirable
- Ability to think outside the box, to find far superior ways of doing things, particularly in meeting our customers' needs, yet able to keep things simple and not over-design
- Ability to work with a team - to brainstorm, design and work together to produce world-class solutions
- Not being afraid to tackle new or unfamiliar technologies/platforms, yet able to contribute some specialized knowledge in areas you've worked on previously
Even if you meet only some of the above-listed requirements but are an outstanding programmer, please apply. We are less concerned with specific experience in any one area and more interested in general aptitude and understanding of good programming practices.