Imagine Learning is looking for a savvy Unity 3D Developer to help us develop 3D Educational Games and Reward systems. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating engaging educational games for children and has significant experience building such games and related assets in Unity 3D.
As a member of a dynamic, cross-functional team working in an agile environment, you’ll:
- Work hand-in-hand with product managers, UX designers, 3D Rigging specialists and back-end engineers to quickly implement clean, engaging, educational games and reward systems.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gauge user satisfaction.
- Participate in code reviews and test your deliverables across multiple platforms for performance and usability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Gaming, or related work experience.
- 4-5+ years’ experience creating games with Unity 3D.
- Familiarity with automated testing concepts.
- Proven experience building clean, robust, and maintainable educational games.
- Ability to understand different users and provide insight into their software needs.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, handling priorities and tasks like a boss.
- Experience creating games to teach language arts to children, or reward systems for children.
- HTML, CSS, and WebGL experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development principles, specifically Scrum.
Send us your resume and prepare to show off your skills during a pair programming interview. Dazzle us!