"Imagine Español was the perfect program to bring in, because it targets (students’) first language at the most foundational level.”
How are students progressing along their individualized learning path? To answer this question, you need an accurate and reliable roadmap. Our adaptive assessment system not only maps out student performance, growth, and usage, it also gauges student understanding at every point—adjusting and informing instruction along the way.
Rely on our assessments for:
- Nationally normed data on student performance
- Benchmarks that can be administered several times a year
- Lexile® and Quantile® measures that monitor student progress
- Ongoing data points that continually inform instruction
Whether you’re an administrator who needs to access district-wide growth data or a teacher who’s tracking student progress by skill, you’ll find the data you’re looking for within the four programs of Imagine Learning. Depending on the program you use, you’ll also see:
- District, school, class, and individual reports
- Links to state standards
- Reports that track long-term progress
- Detailed usage reports
See each product page for more information.