Explore a Comprehensive, Award-Winning Online Curriculum
Imagine Edgenuity Features and Benefits
A Comprehensive Digital Curriculum of 400+ Courses
Discover rigorous, evidence-based solutions for any instructional model. Help students meet their personal academic goals, whether they need rigorous coursework to accelerate learning or the opportunity to recover credits. Engage students with 400+ interactive courses covering core, electives, world languages, test prep, career and technical education (CTE), and Advanced Placement®.
A robust suite of core, electives, and honors courses feature:
- Rigorous, explicit instruction led by expert, on-screen teachers
- Motivating, media-rich content
- Interactive instructional tools
- A wide range of tasks — from independent reading to guided online exploration
- Formative, summative, and authentic assessments
Measure, manage, and facilitate student success with robust reports for district-level administrators and educators. Review student performance and progress and adjust courses as needed. Seamlessly integrate Imagine Edgenuity with your district’s existing learning management system (LMS) and student information system (SIS).
Help maintain the highest standards of academic integrity with innovative features such as:
- Plagiarism Checker
- Speed Radar
- SecureLock Browser Experience
- Generative Artificial Intelligence Detector
Customize and Differentiate
A dynamic student experience and adaptable content support unique learning journeys. Accommodations and modifications, such as extended time for assessments and captions and transcripts, provide support for students with special needs.
Serve diverse student groups, including:
- Students with special educational needs with strategies, practices, tools, and scaffolds for individualized support
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) student athletes with NCAA-approved courses
- Students exploring opportunities beyond high school with career and technical education (CTE) courses
Help Your Students Reach Their Potential
Awards and Buzz
The Project Unicorn Interoperability Certification signals that an EdTech product prioritizes data interoperability: the seamless, secure, and controlled exchange of usable data between applications.