Imagine Learning develops cutting-edge digital curriculum that makes learning engaging and effective for millions of students world-wide. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in the education technology market and we’re building an exceptionally smart, talented, and fun team.
Not only are we engaged in projects that are professionally and personally rewarding, we have plenty of perks:
- Corporate offices minutes from world-class biking, hiking, fishing, running, and skiing in Provo canyon
- Comfortable offices with an open-layout, amazing mountain views, and desks that go up—AND—down
- Fully-loaded cafeteria with healthy snacks, plenty of guilty pleasures, and Pizza Fridays
- Gym, showers, ping-pong, foosball, 3D-gaming corner, and tournaments
- Book/lunch clubs and company parties
- Generous pay, vacations, benefits, and savings plans
Remember to check each job posting carefully for location—we hire for positions locally and across the U.S.
We’re looking forward to visiting with you and seeing if we might be a great fit for each other!
To apply for a position, please fill out an online application and upload your current resume and cover letter. Please follow any other specific instructions in the job posting.
|Imagine Learning participates in E-Verify
Imagine Learning participa en E-Verify
We strive to provide a positive, productive work environment based upon both mutual respect and a commitment to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
All qualified candidates will receive full and fair consideration for employment. All applicants and employees are protected from unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law. Imagine Learning is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Federal law requires that we hire only U.S. citizens or persons authorized to work in the United States. If you are selected for hire, you will be required to provide documentary evidence of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States. We conduct a pre-employment criminal and background investigation.