6–12 Certified Teaching Services Features and Benefits
Online teachers with real-life impact
Imagine Learning’s experienced teachers of record can help you expand course offerings, serve more students, address teacher shortages, and more. Using standards-aligned courses with an engaging 6–12 curriculum, certified instructors reteach concepts, provide helpful feedback, and connect with families, schools of record, and school mentors.
Imagine Learning’s highly qualified, state-certified teachers:
- Average 17 years of teaching experience
- Are trained in best online practices, student and family support, trauma-informed teaching, and cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Keep office hours for 1:1 appointments with students
- Respond via phone or text within one school day
- Grade activities within three school days
- Provide personalized remediation and enrichment
- Offer ongoing progress updates to students, families, and mentors
Intelli-Sync for Grades 7–12
Fill critical gaps and build student-teacher relationships in grades 7–12 with Intell-Sync. Intelli-Sync teachers provide 50 minutes of live, whole-class instruction once a week, as well as live small group and one-on-one sessions for high school core subjects and math and ELA for grades 7 and 8.
Maximum number of students in each course
Number of weeks courses can run
Instructor whose full-time job is teaching the course
Give students live instruction with a full-time, state-certified teacher focused exclusively on your students and ample time to complete coursework at their own pace. With Intelli-Sync, learners can build the positive working relationships with teachers they need to succeed — even amid staffing shortages.
Try Certified Teachers in Your Classroom
“One of the most attractive items to us for virtual learning with Instructional Services is the personal attention that the Imagine Learning teachers provide to our students. We were really looking for not only content area experts but also individuals that understand how to connect with students in the virtual space.”