Discover Equitable Access to Speech Services
With Speech Teletherapy Services, You’ll Receive:
Secure access to COPPA-compliant speech therapy
Growing staffing shortages challenge districts to give students the federally mandated speech therapy minutes they need. Imagine Learning’s nationally certified, fully licensed speech-language pathologists (SLPs) will provide services online to support students’ Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) — from home or school.
- Address the shortage of certified, licensed, school-based speech-language pathologists
- Guarantee that dedicated IEP minutes for each speech student are met
- Identify and evaluate students who may need speech and/or language therapy
- Meet all local, state, and federal special education compliance mandates
- Offer educationally designed interventions that will address students’ IEPs
- Provide transparency for stakeholders through a robust reporting system for speech and language therapy minutes provided (direct and indirect)
Speech-language pathologists who are experienced in school settings customize sessions to your students’ grade and ability levels. Today’s students are comfortable with technology and love game-based activities. By utilizing technology in a fun and engaging way, speech teletherapy is exceptionally student-friendly and a proven platform for interactive learning, growth, and progress.
Streamlined administration and case management
Our dedicated team of qualified, nationally recognized speech pathologists will ensure your students receive quality, evidence-based speech therapy services. We’ll take care of everything else, too, including:
- A safe, secure, and confidential teletherapy platform
- Sourcing all your SLPs from one organization for ease in hiring, billing, management, and support
- Daily reporting of student progress and at-a-glance reporting of all compliance activities
- Seamless collaboration with school staff and support personnel
We’re committed to student privacy and data protection.