The Imagine Ascend™ portfolio addresses two critical needs that challenge special education programs: sustainable answers to staff shortages and equitable approaches to increase student success and graduation rates.
Increase Staff Capacity and Graduation Rates with Digital Courseware and Instructional Services
Effective, structured reading intervention
Winsor Learning is now part of Imagine Learning. The Sonday System®, their proven method for reading intervention, helps educators identify, intervene with and help struggling readers catch up using proven multisensory instruction grounded in the Science of Reading.
Digital courses that differentiate instruction
Discover effective and engaging instructional models along with embedded supports and scaffolds in our brand-new Exceptional Student Course Suite. It features:
- 15 courses across core subjects
- Ability to reorder, remove, and add content
- Ability to add your own activities or create modules
- Customized assessment settings
Exceptional education resource specialist services
When partnering with Imagine Learning Instructional Services, the Resource Specialist coordinates with the student’s IEP team to provide feedback on student progress toward IEP goals and potential modifications. Our specialists:
- Foster a nurturing partnership between families and schools
- Provide ongoing weekly feedback to students and families on progress
- Address student goals as identified in their learning plan, provide assistance with student coursework
Teletherapy speech-language services
Imagine Learning’s nationally certified, fully licensed speech-language pathologists can help you address staff shortages and ensure every student receives equitable support. Our experts provide:
- Federally mandated IEP minutes for each student
- Identify and evaluate students who may need speech and/or language therapy
- Meet all local, state, and federal special education compliance mandates
- Complete all compliance case management activities according to district directives
Launch Individualized Learning Journeys
Imagine a more sustainable approach to special education.