Discover Equitable Access to Learning
Ensure each student receives the necessary accommodations with a team of SPED-certified coordinators and resource specialists, including:
Exceptional Education Services Features and Benefits
Support for equitable learning
Provide each student with an IEP, 504, or other education plan with the support they need to reach their goals. With growing staffing shortages, it is becoming more challenging for districts and teachers to give students the accommodations and modifications they need. Imagine Learning gives you the resources to support students with exceptional learning needs, including English learners, students identified as gifted, and those with IEPs or 504 plans.
For teachers and districts:
Exceptional Education Coordinators
- Communicate the applicable accommodations and modifications from IEPs, 504 plans, English language programs (ELPs), and general learning plans (GLPs) to teachers
- Audit compliance of those plans
- Work directly with educators to coordinate resources for IEP meetings
Exceptional Education Resource Specialists provide:
- Direct service to students for up to 120 minutes per week, as specified in learning plan
- Individualized, one-on-one support and dynamic, small-group sessions
- Sessions designed to promote executive functioning skills and organized learning strategies — to increase access and content mastery
- Regular communication with educators and families about student progress and data
Imagine Learning Resource Specialists, available at an additional cost, are experienced interventionists and certified special education professionals but are not replacements for the district’s teacher of record.