The Certified Illustrative Mathematics curriculum. Optimized by Imagine Learning for engagement, accessibility, and usability.
Imagine IM Features and Benefits
Make mathematics meaningful and relevant
Students are natural mathematicians: good at thinking about problems, sharing ideas, learning from mistakes, and being curious about others’ thinking. Imagine IM is full of such opportunities — valuing and inspiring students and encouraging them to be more productive. It’s a community where all students can build confidence and become empowered with skills to apply throughout college, careers, and beyond.
Tools that you won’t find anywhere else
- A blend of digital and print that effectively supports a variety of implementation models
- Enhanced media content with Inspire Math and Family Support videos
- Increased engagement through student-centered, discourse-driven instructional design
- Enhanced manipulative and resource kits reduce teacher prep time and ease implementation
- Accelerated middle courses, as well as both traditional and integrated high school courses support multiple pathways at grades 6-12
Implementation that fits teachers’ needs
Teachers can better hone their craft as master facilitators when they have high-quality, embedded supports — such as PL supports and Learning Narrative and Lesson Example videos — that save them time. Imagine IM’s exclusive print Teacher Guides and Student Workbooks offer improved design, quality, and usability over other IM versions, increasing engagement, accessibility, and appeal.