The Solutions You Need for Summer Success
Explore your roadmap to a ‘yes-ful’ summer. Whether you’re taking on credit recovery challenges, staffing demands, intervention needs, or all of the above and then some, our proven solutions are easy to implement.
Summer Staffing Solutions
Go ahead: expand summer learning programs, because you have access to K–12 certified teachers, special education services, and flexible tutoring and intervention options. Our customizable solutions help you meet the summer staffing squeeze head-on so your students don’t miss a moment of learning.
Imagine Learning’s online instructors can support your on-campus summer program, or you can save facility expenses and create your own online summer school. Discover how we can help you implement:
- Certified teaching services
- On-demand tutoring
- Small group targeted instruction
- Speech teletherapy
- Exceptional education services
- K–5 virtual summer camps
Choose the model that works best for your district:
Instruction at School
Have teachers from your school or district teach the courses on site or at a central district location.
Instruction at School and Home
Use our live virtual instructors to let students divide online learning between school and home.
Instruction at Home
Use our live virtual instructors and let students learn completely online at home.
Offer our on-demand tutoring service to provide additional academic support online.
A Summer of STEM
Why yes, you CAN make this the summer your students code their own dancing robots. Imagine Learning’s supplemental solutions for PreK–12 are perfect for summer school STEM camps, where students can learn computer science in a fun and accessible way, build confidence with grade-level math, and more. Plus, we make implementation easy so you can make more summer breakthroughs happen.
K–5 Summer Enrichment
Your goal is to keep elementary students engaged and progressing over the break, and ours is to help in every way we can. With Imagine Learning’s summer pathways for math and personalized instruction for language learners, you can build a custom program that makes unfinished learning “so last spring.”
- Fun, adaptive instruction
- Dedicated summer pathways aligned to state standards
- On-demand, real-time access to certified, bilingual Live Teachers for grades 3+
- Content from PreK through high school geometry
- Summer Math Splash contest with prizes
Imagine Math Facts
- Award-winning gamification promotes fact fluency
- Engaging and effective
- Equips students for pre-algebra readiness and complex math thinking
Imagine Language and Literacy
- Accelerates reading and English language skill development for grades PreK–6
- Personalized instruction in all four language domains
- Pair with Imagine Español to provide early language learners the foundation they need
Support for Multilingual Learners
Rigorous language development over the summer? Yes, definitely! Support Spanish and English students in PreK–12 with evidence-based solutions that immerse students in authentic Spanish content. Our game-like learning environments adapt to students’ strengths to engage and motivate them all summer.
Summer Success is Within Reach
Yes, your summer learning program can be staffed, effective, engaging, and easy to implement. Connect with us to find out how to get started.