It’s eleven days ’til winter break, and we’ve got another great gift in store for you, dear readers: it’s a list of 11 can’t-miss blog posts from 2011. So whenever you need a break from the breakneck pace of these next few weeks, put yourself in time out and take a moment to savor one of our most popular posts of 2011:
- How to write a limerick
- 10 reasons we need social media in schools
- A simple trick for accelerating language acquisition
- Creating homework assignments that make the grade
- Reading for a purpose: Free activity sheets
- 5 ways to beat standardized test stress
- New ways to keep your English learners motivated
- It pays to praise: the benefits of classroom compliments
- Could this simple strategy help you boost reading and math scores?
- School name-calling: 15 tips for eliminating bullying
- The iPad: Your secret weapon for helping struggling readers
Have a favorite post from 2011? Share it in a comment below.